I get such questions often in my parenting workshops & as personal messages –
- My 2/3 year old is hyper active. He does not sit at one place. What activities can I do with him?
- I have very less domestic help. How can I keep my toddler occupied while I finish my daily chores?
- How can I start implementing Montessori at home?
- How can I increase the concentration of my toddler?
- And many more such questions…
The answer is simple but rather difficult to implement. The first thing I answer to such questions is at this age, involve them in daily household chores – which in Montessori terms mean – involve your toddlers in practical life activities.
I got an opportunity to review this lovely book written by Amruta Ram of Mumma Diaries, Vanessa Theil of Mama’s Happy Hive, Yuliya Fruman Welcome to Mommyhood, and Isabel Arango of Uno Zwei Tutu. The ebook is titled “Montessori Inspiration at Home: Practical Life Skills- Toddler Series” and is available as an instant download in PDF format.
Montessori Inspiration At Home – Practical Life Skills – Toddler Series
- This Montessori inspired book is a helpful resource for practical life skills for toddlers.
- There are 9 chapters that include care of self, care of a pet, care of the home, polishing, cleaning, helping in the kitchen, pouring, spooning, and setting a table.
- Also, included with this book is a printable bundle that matches the chapter subjects.
- There are over 30 pages of printables and resource information. These printables include matching cards, step-by-step cards, 100 Practical Life Skills Check List, and more!
- Montessori Method FAQ
- Montessori Practical Life FAQ
- Printable Practical Life Activities Checklist (100 Practical Life Activities for Toddlers)
- Printable Practical Life Materials Checklist
- Montessori Books and Resources Checklist
- Routine chore chart (visual schedule)
For a beginner in Montessori – this ebook is a perfect choice to start implementing Montessori elements at home without getting overwhelmed by pinterest or google results. I assure you will not be lost!
For the parents who have been implementing Montessori at home already – this ebook is a good checklist resource for things they can still implement at home with proper steps & guidance. Of course, not to mention, the printables & other extra resources are fresh from the oven to be used by experienced Montessori parents as well as beginners.
P.S. I am an affiliate for this eBook. I have reviewed the contents as mentioned above and, trust me, a lot of hard work & implementation has gone behind this book. Certainly resourceful for parents who are trying to implement Montessori at home.