iDiwali is an interactive Diwali story and activity book for toddlers & kindergarteners with crafts, coloring, greeting cards, lanterns and sensational Diwali stickers. Watch the inside pages & review in the video below. Do not forget to avail the limited time discount of 10%.
The Ramayana story summarized in 10 chapters, with hands on activity in each chapter. Additional Diwali experience activities – Rangoli, fireworks, sweets and more!!! 18 activities packed in one engaging book.
Publisher – Your Learning Capsules
Age Group – 2.5 Years +
Price – Rs. 299 (FREE shipping anywhere in India)
Get 10% off till 19 Oct 2017. Use the discount code “kjunc10”
The Author Talks
“Love interactive apps, but not the media time”
As a mother I am always trying to balance between the interactive and engaging experience of the digital world and just simple story telling, I present this experiment of mine to you – an interactive hands-on book!
Watch the inside pages of the book & my opinions here in this video
What I Loved About The Book
- Absolutely engaging
- Designing is really nice
- Entire story of Diwali is covered in the form of activities
- Whole range of activities for different age group kids – coloring, tracing, stickers, numbers, writing, sequencing, storytelling etc
- Extra stickers so that if few are lost by kids, the activity can still be completed
- Good quality thick pages & stickers are easy to peel off & use without getting frustrated
- Even after all the activities have been done by the kids, this book can still be used next year as a simple storybook, so this book is going to serve you for the next couple of years surely & you can combine it with other storytelling setups with blocks or figurines etc
What Could Be Improved
- I would have loved if the pages were of laminated quality so that the stickers could be reused couple of times & the book could be reused next year too. But with this competitive pricing, I would not mind the existing type.
BUY NOW so that the book reaches you well before Diwali this year! This will certainly give your kids an enriching experience!